Tuesday, December 27, 2011 9:08:00 PM
Can hold the following information:
- Memory Channel Contents
- Repeater List
- Transceiver Setting
- Received communication activity (audio)
- Voice audio to use with the Auto Replay function in the DV Mode
- Position and time data from a GPS receiver that is in a log file as a route.
Radio settings can be saved to or read from the SD card. Settings are saved as an .ICF file that can be read by the CS-31 Software. When reading, the following information may be read from the file:
- ALL: Loads all of the memory channels, item settings in the menu list and the repeater list into the transceiver.
- Except My Station: Loads all of the memory channels, item settings in the menu list except MY call signs and the repeater list into the transceiver.
- Repeater List Only: Loads only the repeater list into the transceiver.
The card initially is blank.
Information Stored on the microSD card
microSD card can be read with a standard computer. The card contains a number of folders with a folder named ID-31 at the root. Under this folder are the following:
- Stores GPS logging information
- Stores Automatic Reply Information
- The transceivers settings data (.icf files)
- Recorded audio files
- One folder for each date