Saturday, February 18, 2012 6:42:00 PM
Link to Icom Site
||Release E1(CPU 1.02, DSP 1.03)
Major function improvements-
- TX Audio quality on the DV mode.
- Improved readability on receiving weak RF signal in DV mode.
- Canadian version is added.
- Optional OPC-2218LU data cable is required.
- The firmware update is NOT available through a microSD card.
- This firmware update is for both CPU and DSP. Make sure the version numbers of firmware before updating the firmware.
- Please read "Firmware update information" (760KB) thoroughly and make sure of what is required for the firmware update.
- Never turn off the transceiver power or disconnect the data cable while the updating is being performed.
- Save the setting data, memory data and repeater list of your transceiver to a microSD card or to the PC with the CS-31 cloning software before performing the firmware update.
- Fully charge the battery before updating firmware in order to avoid power failure during update work.
||ID-31A / ID-31E