Thursday, December 29, 2011 5:26:00 PM
From the factory, the ID-31A/E comes with preloaded information about D-STAR repeaters worldwide. But since D-STAR 430/440 MHz repeaters are being added at an average of about 6 per month, that information is already out of date.
D-STARInfo.com provides you with an up to date listing of repeaters for your radio's Repeater List. It's very easy to load into your radio.
- First, download the updated file from ID-31A/D Repeater List . By right clicking the link and Save Target As... to your local disk.
- Open the CS-31 software from Icom and Clone, Read <- TR to load the configuration from the radio to the Icom Software.
- In the left window, expand Digital, then select Repeater List.
- Once Repeater List is selected, Click File - Import - All... and select the file that you downloaded earlier.
- Expand Repeater List and verify that the new information has been loaded.
- From the Menu choose Clone, Write -> TR to save the information back to the radio.
This file is updated daily.
This file is a new product of www.DSTARInfo.com and as such, there still may be some issues with it. Please drop us a note (mailto:info@DSTARInfo.com) with any issues that you might have or comments.
As you might notice, as of this writing, there's only space for 4 more repeaters in the file. We're working to split the file into pieces to make it fit into the radio.
Look for more directory products for the ID-31A/E from DSTARInfo.com in the near future!